Monday, August 27, 2012

Photowalk Sunday


Bonifacio High Street, The Fort.
Aug 26

starting the walk with my hello kitty "kicks" 
fresh out of the box :-)

for the vitamins im looking for.

once upon a time, i became a worm. 


always a Sunday-Famday-Funday here!

 here fishy fishy!

 There are lots of dogs of different kinds here --almost like a dog show-- on Sundays. I'm usually really scared of dogs, and never really was a dog person, but these two almost identical bulldogs got my attention. They're super huge -- i think also overweight-- and they looked really tired, which made them look even more adorbz! And of course, they're bulldogs so the excessive salivating was expected. :))  i asked permission from the owners if i could take photos of them, and they let me naman. They're so cute i couldnt help it!  Owners even asked me to go near the dogs pa for better pictures, but i couldnt get myself to move any closer na. :p


one of my favorite shots from the photowalk. :)
"Love" "Books"
<3
fullybooked window was styled by SoFa (School of Fashion & the Arts.)


x
x
x
x
x
xx,
Mara



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home