Monday, August 6, 2012

picnic



 We took a speedboat from San pablo, Cotabato to Parang.
 Not exactly sure where this is, but i think it's what they call the "Bukana." 



 Got to see the ongoing construction of the 'Padang-padang Adventure' zip line project in Parang, too.

  This is a beach in Parang municipality called the "Zone beach." 


We were invited by Bapa Doc for a picnic with his family last April 23, 2012 --- which was my summer vacay. 
I went there with my dad, kuya and my lil sister, Yanna --sad that mom and sis Ainee were not able to join us. 
Anyway, here are the long-overdue pictures taken with my phone, that i wanted to share with you -- but wasn't able to, because of not having my own desktop in my province. 
(I still prefer to work with the machines i gave names to. :p)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home