Sunday, October 25, 2015

Baby Shower Photos

Yesterday, October 24, 2015 was my baby shower. Theme was "gender reveal" because everyone  didnt have any idea on what our first baby was gonna be. Jam and I were completely clueless! Our friend Sheena and my sister Ainee were the only ones who knew about it. Sheena was with me during my 4th or 5th monthly checkup/ ultrasound and I asked her to take a look at the gender, so we could have this kind of baby shower. 

Exactly 5 months ago, during my birthday, I surprised everyone about the pregnancy news, so this time, we decided to make another surprise announcement, too. :-) We had an outdoor baby shower, which i loved because yesterday's weather was absolutely great. The shower theme/colors really popped out, and the whole place was just full pf positive vibes! My closest relatives and friends were there, which meant everything to me, too.

I am thanking my parents especially, for making everything possible yesterday. Alhamdulillah. My mom was the one who really put time and effort in it. Special thanks to my aunts and friends who cooked good food for the event, too. And of course to Sheena & Ainee who really kept the secret, and made efforts to make the surprise work, too. Thank you to my INSTAGRAM/TWITTER/FB/SNAPCHAT followers for expressing their excitement, happiness, and prayers over online comments, too! :-) I love you all!

Thanks to KAI's LOUNGE who decorated the dessert table and backdrop! :)
Thanks to GLAMOUR RESTO for the yummy merienda treats, too!

Yesterday was so fun, and i couldnt help but feel grateful to my family and friends who constantly shower us with love and care. Jam and I had been trying to have this baby inside me for almost 2 years already, and now that it's here, I cannot stop thanking Allah swt.. so I appreciate and treasure things like this (baby shower,) much more than Im supposed to. 

Alhamdulillah for this blessing we're both having.
Alhamdulillah, always.




Anyhoo! Here are the photos im sharing! :-)

 

 Ties or Tutus cake by JANIS DK cake house







Special thanks to my baby's Tito Ariff for making this welcome chalkboard sign! :) 
Definitely loved this!


HErSHEys chocolates painted by baby's Tita Tish, too! 
just absolutely perfect for the GR shower! 



The Parents-to-be! :-)


with the baby's grandparents! 

La Familia! Sad little sister Yanna had school yesterday! :(

my sis Ainee & bestie Sheena! The ones who kept the BIG secret!

My closest family & friends. Alhamdulillah!


the TEAM BLUE won!

TEAM PINK!

Serious competition: TEAM BLUE vs TEAM PINK!

see the perks of having diaper packs as raffle entries? 
haha yay! yay! Thank you everyone!

see the perks of having diaper packs as raffle entries? 
haha yay! yay! Thank you everyone!

see the perks of having diaper packs as raffle entries? 
haha yay! yay! Thank you everyone!





posting more photos of the guests, soon! in shaa Allah :-) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home