Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 Family Photos


2015's finally here! And in our family, it has become a tradition that we take family portraits every beginning of the year. As usual, i am the one who chooses and decides about the themes, and I get to organize the whole shoot, too. We've been doing these photoshoots for almost a decade now, but it was only last year that i found out about Pantone's colors of the year. And from then on, we base our theme from their official color of the year. 



photo from dollar curtains.

So here are the photos!

My complete family.



Usually, we do the photoshoot during the first day of the year. But this year, we had to wait for the Newly-weds, my brother and now sister-in-law Tisha to come home.

My sibs!

Here's a photo with my paternal grandparents, and all my first cousins. My dad has only one sibling, My Aunt Analee.


All the ladies in the family!


And the men! 

My grandfather's siblings, and their children, grandchildren, great grand children! ;-)
Alhamdulillah for my family.

The ladies of the family (L-R: Sis Yanna, Mom, sis-in-law Tisha, my grandmother,
me, my one and only Aunt Analee and my younger sister Ainee.)

now with the men






“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching — they are your family.”

Jim Butcher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home