Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ramadan Hadiyas!



I've been receiving Ramadan Hadiyas (gifts) from online shops since the first week of Ramadan. And now that the month's almost over, Ive collected everything, and decided to post them altogether.

Anyway, these are ALL FOR FREE. I'll post honest reviews and do my best to help especially the online sellers in promoting their shops, and help boost their no. of buyers, in shaa Allah. 
They don't usually ask me to do so, but this is my simple way of thanking, and giving back to them, because I LOVE THEM! :) 


Jazakallahu Khayran. May Allah swt shower you with kindness....
AND MORE BUYERS! ;-) *heehee*
(Ameen) 


THIS IS CRAAAAAZY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 



Thank you, HIJAB COUTURE!
You should check their instagram out. They have a lot of inexpensive Hijab collections, 
and dresses, maxi skirts included, as well. 

instagram: @_hijabcouture


I absolutely loved the packaging! 




Seller included these cute bracelets! Yay, Arm candies, Yay!!! ^_^
All these colors are my favorite ones! :-)



Thank You, HIJAB PH!
Manila based.
contact thru SMS and VIBER at:
09153405427
they ship nationwide.

instagram: @HIJABPH


I got an inner, 2 hijabs, AND! a 28-hole hanger for my scarves... ALL FOR FREE! ^_^




The first ever sponsored package i got as a blogger was from HijabPH. It included their tasseled hijab which i love the most! I just love the cloth, and ummm.. the tassels. haha !

My hijabs definitely need this!!! 



Thank you, House of Habibi!
This shop is owned by my beautiful Aunts. They have really nice items.
Do check them out at
instagram: @house_of_habibi


This hijab was promised by them when we had the hijab tutorial workshop. I got it just last night. :-)
Thank you Kakas Deeyah, Leng & Baby for remembering! :) 




Thank you, JUST ECLATANT!

you can reach them via WECHAT app:
username: justeclatantshop

also thru e-mail: justeclatant.biz@mail.com

and
instagram: @justeclatantshop



This mud soap is from an online seller from Saudi Arabia who wanted me to do a review about this product. But, I will write about this in maybe about 2 weeks from now, because I want to give you guys an honest review. :-) This was the last package that came in this month, and i started using it just last night, so readers might not be convinced by an overnight review. haha :-) Again In shaa Allah, ill do a review in 2 weeks of using it. Please be patient. :-)

But so far, here's a funny observation: my whole bathroom smells SOOOO GOOD, after leaving the soap there overnight! Hahaha 


I swear it smells so gooood!




Thanks to my in-laws.
for these Hadiyas! :-)

Thanks to my sis-in-law @janisbarbs for this maxiiiii "hooded" hijab!  I super love it!

Thanks to my mother-in-law for the Mukena (prayer dress), and these 2 hijabs. and thanks, auntie Beck for this cute yellow dress. Glad it fits me perfectly. ^_^



Located at TACURONG, SULTAN KUDARAT.

email at:
dangmamaluba@gmail.com


This now is one of my favorite hijabs! I love the cloth, and the style. Ill wear it and will take a pic soon.


Shop owner also gave me two jewelry pins, and told me to give the other one to my "twin" and future sis-in-law. Tisha aka @thatfunnyface_




Thank you, EXQUISITE FINDS!
SMS or VIBER them at:
09276327571

Wechat at:
Exquisite_Finds

ig: @exquisite_finds


Seller knows what color i love most! ;-) Haha i believe my twin also got the same one, but in different color! :-) We cant wait to wear them! :) 

Love packages with hand-written notes in them! :-) 







I had to post this as the "finale" haha because THIS was my first international sponsor. (Yaaay!) They were also the first one to message me during the first week of Ramadan, to ask me if they can send me this RAINBOW QURAN.  MashaAllah. I have also been waiting for this one since it was shipped to me.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I love the colors of every page! i had to do it justice when i took these photos, and i hope i did. ^_^ 

I dont know why, but for whatever reason, reading the Qur'an sometimes is a struggle to most of us. (Admit it! haha) I dunno if the shayatan makes us sleepy, and lazy when reading The Book. BUT with this RAINBOW QUR'AN, reading becomes fun! The colors make reading SO INVITING! 
I am so enjoying this!!! 

The cover comes in so many colors.

you can order from their instagram account:

@official.quranrainbow







Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
YOU DONT KNOW HOW GRATEFUL AND HONORED I AM TO BE " ENDORSING" (naks!) YOUR PRODUCTS! 

i hope i satisfied the online sellers!

JAZAKALLAHU KHAYRAN. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home